Why choose Slimtech?
Total Black - Total White
an easy choice
- To fix: lightweight, planar, dimensions
- To drill: decreased thickness
- To cut: simple as cutting glass
- To clean: no problem
FLEXIBLE – SUITABLE FOR EVERY SITUATION
- Covers multiple needs and projects: floors, walls, curved surfaces, worktops, interior design applications
a convenient choice
TO RENEW THE FLOOR AND MAKE ONE’S LIFE EASIER
- Slimtech is ideal for the renovation of floors and walls
- The thin slab may be simply glued to the old surface, thus avoiding the uplifting and disposal of rubble
- Installation times are dramatically reduced; existing doors need not to be cut of filed.
a modern choice
- Traditional technology does not allow such a result
- Endless fields of application impossible only a few years ago are now open
- Thanks to the large dimension slabs a visual impact of unique beauty and superior to the traaditional ceramic material is achieved
- Thanks to the reduced thickness Slimtech is easy to fix. Allows great precision and continuity in the floor. Reduces joint and subsiquently reduces maintenance and sanitation of public spaces issues
- Will perfectly match traditional ceramic material
a tailor-made choice
CUSTOM MADE PROJECTS
- The large dimension makes Slimtech suitable to be cut to every size required
SPECIFIC USE: THE LARGE SIZE LINKED TO EXTREME LIGHT WEIGHT ALLOWS USAGE FOR
- external cladding
- floating floors
- false ceilings
a eco-technological choice
NEW PRODUCTIVE TECHNOLOGY
- Slimtech is the result of innovating technology of compaction of porcelain. It is produced in300 x 100 cm slabs without the use of moulds and pressed on a mat with a 15.000 tons strenght.
- Slimtech plus boasts excellent values for resistence to bending (> 1200 kg/cm2) and breaking strenght (> 100 kg)
- Strong decrease in raw materials, water and energy consumption, as well as pollutiong and CO2 exhausts during firing.
Lea reiterates its commitment to PRESERVE NATURAL RESOURCES.